Narendra Modi Height, Narendra Modi Weight, Narendra Modi Age, Narendra Modi Wife, Narendra Modi Wiki More Info
|Narendra Modi Real Name||Narendra Damodardas Modi|
|Narendra Modi Nickname||NaMo|
|Narendra Modi Profession||Politician|
|Narendra Modi Height in cm||170 cm|
|Narendra Modi Height in meters||1.70 m|
|Narendra Modi in Feet Inches||5 Feet 7 Inches (5′ 7″)|
|Narendra Modi Weight||65-70 Kgs|
|Narendra Modi Date of Birth||September 17, 1950|
|Narendra Modi Age (as in 2013)||63 Years|
|Narendra Modi Birth Place||Vadnagar, Mehsana district, Gujarat|
|Narendra Modi Hometown||Vadnagar, Gujarat|
|Narendra Modi Home||New Sachivalaya, Gandhinagar, Gujarat|
|Narendra Modi Zodiac Sign/Sun Sign||Virgo|
|Narendra Modi School||NA|
|Narendra Modi College||Gujarat University|
|Narendra Modi Educational Qualifications||Masters Degree in Political Science|
|Narendra Modi Father||Damodardas Mulchand Modi|
|Narendra Modi Mother||Heeraben|
|Narendra Modi Brothers||Soma (75 Years) – Retired officer of health department
Prahlad (62) – runs a shop in Ahmedabad
Pankaj (57) – clerk in the information department headquarters, Gandhinagar
|Narendra Modi Sister||Amrut & Vasanti|
|Narendra Modi Wife||Jashodaben Chimanlal Modi (They don’t live together)|
|Narendra Modi Children||NA|
|Narendra Modi Affairs||Ms. Mansi Soni – Landscape Architect from Banglore, she was selected for development of Kutch district in 2005 (Narendra Modi denied it)|
|Narendra Modi Car||A bulletproof car|
|Narendra Modi Salary||Rs 1.6 lakh per month|
|Narendra Modi Net Worth||2 Crores|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Narendra Modi:
- Does Narendra Modi Smoke?: No
- Does Narendra Modi Drink Alcohol?: No
- When he was a 15 year old boy, he volunteered to serve the Indian soldiers (during Indo-Pak war in 1965) in transit near railway stations.
- He helped flood affected people in Gujarat in 1967 when he was only 17 years old.
- He belongs to OBC family and right from his childhood days he wanted to become sanyasi.
- After his schooling, he ran away from home to Himalayas and stayed there with Sadhus for few months. He came back to home after 2 months when he was left with no money to eat. He gave up the idea of becoming sanyasi there
- After returning from Himalayas, Narendra along with his brother ran a tea stall at State Transport Office in Ahmedabad.
- He is very concerned about his looks, he prefers trimmed beard and hair.
- He is very close to his mother, he never forgets to take her blessings before taking any decision.
- He is a pure vegetarian man.
- His emperor like image has attracted many women. In his home state Gujarat, Narendra Modi is a sex symbol for women.